5 Star Hvar goes underwater. Meet Viking Diving.
Pelegrini Tours is one of the strongest agencies on the island, and has been in business since 1991. The first cruise ship of the 2012 season, in the first week of February, was organised in partnership with Pelegrini, and the agency has great connections internationally for organised trips to Hvar.
Conveniently located near the waterfront in Hvar Town, Pelegrini can assist you with the following:
- making reservations for hotel accommodation in Hvar town
- making reservations for private accommodation in apartments, rooms and villas in Hvar town and surrounding area
- organizing daily excursions to the cities of Dubrovnik, Split and Šibenik and to the nearby islands of Mljet and Korčula; visits to the Green and Blue Caves situated close to Vis island; excursions to the national parks at the Krka waterfalls and Plitvice lakes; rafting on the Cetina river and visits to authentic villages in the Dalmatian hinterland
- organizing private tours, according to your wishes
- organizing transfers by bus, car and boat
- renting bikes, scooters, cars, motor boats, sailing boats and yachts
For a selection of Pelegrini's accommodation, click here.